TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PERMANENT COSMETICS:
All clients must be at least 18 years of age.
No children under the age of 16 are permitted to be in the treatment room.
All permanent cosmetic treatments require a £30 non refundable booking fee prior to appointment time. The booking fee can be redeemed against final cost of treatment
Booking fees are only refundable when a minimum of 24 hours notice is given of cancellation.
More than 20 minutes lateness can result in losing your appointment time.
If you are a ‘no-show’ to your touch-up treatment, you lose your right to a free touch-up treatment.
Colour boost treatments (within 18 months) are for 1 session only.
Most permanent makeup treatments only require 2 sessions, your initial treatment and your free touch-up treatment. In the unlikely case that you require a 3rd touch-up treatment, a fee of £80 will be chargeable.
Successful permanent makeup results cannot be guaranteed to all of our clients. Some skin does not retain pigment well. Problematic skin such as very dry or very oily skin can give varied results which cannot be foreseen by the technician. We do not offer refunds as the treatments are carried out at a cost to technician.
Perfect symmetry is impossible to achieve. Prior to every permanent makeup treatment, we design the desired results using pencils. Once you have ‘ok-ed’ it, the agreed design becomes your responsibility.
Pictures and/or videos will be taken during your procedure for marketing and insurance purposes. Your identity will be protected if you wish.
Some people are not eligible for permanent makeup or fibroblast skin tightening procedures. We can discuss suitability during a consultation or answer any questions you have over the phone or email.
The term ‘Stevie cosmetic Make up’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.